Solution summary SOTI is a proven innovator and EMM industry leader. Over 16,000 companies globally rely on SOTI for their diverse mobility management needs to fuel differentiation and take mobility to endless possibilities.
Solution website www.soti.net
SOTI MobiControl has been delivering mobility management to the enterprise for over 12 years, well before smartphones were introduced to the market and became mainstream in the enterprise. SOTI Pocket Controller was introduced in 2001 and was the company’s first mobility management solution. By 2004 this solution had evolved into SOTI’s flagship product, SOTI MobiControl.
In its early years, SOTI MobiControl was used primarily to manage ruggedized devices used in many industry verticals. As a result, SOTI MobiControl’s roots were – and continue to be - built on the unique requirements of customers across a broad range of vertical markets. The product includes many industry-firsts, including distracted driver policies, kiosk mode, remote support features, and much more.
Today, SOTI MobiControl has evolved into a comprehensive solution that manages content, applications, security, and the broadest range of mobile and IoT devices including smartphones, tablets, PC’s, laptops, digital signage, wearables, mobile POS, printers, scanners, and much more. The solution also provides integration through a rich set of API’s, as well as an integrated helpdesk suite to give enterprise IT the ability to provide remote support to a mobilized workforce as well as customer-facing mobile deployments.
Key features and benefits
- Make BYOD Devices Safe and Secure – SOTI’s comprehensive suite of device controls and security features make BYOD devices as secure and manageable as COPE and COBO devices.
- A Single Pane of Glass View – SOTI’s unified mobility management solution makes it easy to secure and manage a multi-OS, multi-vendor, and multi-purpose mobile ecosystem.
- Full Lifecycle Application Management – SOTI lets you get the right applications to the right users at the right time. Silently install mandatory applications without any user interaction, or enable a self-service portal to let the mobile worker install their own apps.
- Flexible Deployment Architecture – SOTI lets you choose to deploy your mobility management solution as an
on premise solution or as a subscription in the SOTI Cloud, catering to organizations of all sizes.
- Enterprise-grade Content Management – SOTI enables your mobile workforce to access the files, documents and corporate content they need to do their jobs; anytime and anywhere. Detailed transaction logging and reporting make it easy to track who is seeing what documents and when.
- Manage IoT Endpoints – SOTI manages anything and everything- smartphones, tablets, smart printers, barcode scanners, wearables and other endpoints.
Geographic presence Global. 120+ countries
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number(s) : + 1-888-624-9828